Opening call flow
Thank you for calling T-Mobile for Business Help Desk. My name is Jia, how can I help you today?
Thank you for providing that information. Allow me to take a moment to research your account. May I have your phone number?
Thank you, who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?
Be sure to restate the reason for their call and ask any clarifying questions needed at this point.
Closing call flow
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
If yes, continue with suport. If no:
I’m glad we were able to help you out with ______.
Thank you again for calling T-Mobile for Business Help Desk. Do you mind holding on the line for a brief survey about today’s call?
Yes/No from the customer, then:
Thank you, have a great day!
Remember transfer numbers are: 855-247-4850 (the number customers dial when reaching T-Mobile help desk, option 1 PC Support, option 2 Business Software support, option 3 mobile devices, option 4 other, 9500 for survey)
L - LISTEN
- Actively listen
- Don't forumulate responses while the customer is talking
- Requires silence. Do not interrupt the customer.
- Take notes
A - Acknowledge
- Showing concern
- Giving supportive replies
- Offer acknowledge statements
- Identifying with the customer
M - Make a statement
- re-stating what the customer says
- verifies that you heard what was just said
- shows that you are listening and are concerned
- offer sincere apology
A - ask a question
- gathering information about about the problem
- getting to the true nature of the problem problem
- attempting to understand the customer's insight
S - Solution
- resolve the problem
- gives clousre to the problem
- offers a response as opposed to the reaction
- IF YOU WILL...
- TO MAKE THINGS GO MORE SMOOTHLY FOR YOU, NEXT TIME, I WOULD SUGGEST...
- WILL YOU...?
- IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE.
- WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- I'M SORRY, ALTHOUGH SOMEONE ELSE MUST HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU, I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP.
- AM I EXPLAINING MYSELF CLEARLY?
- WHAT QUESTIONS CAN I ANSWER FOR YOU?
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE?
- JUST TO BE SURE I REALLY UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM, WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE?
- IT APPEARS THERE MAY HAVE BEEN A MISUNDERSTANDING. LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO.
- I WANT TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND. CAN I ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS?
- HERE IS HOW WE TYPICALLY RESOLVE THESE TYPES OF ISSUES...
- HERE IS WHAT I CAN DO....
- TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE SUCH AS - WE AREN'T ABLE TO REFUND THE MONEY, BUT WE CAN REPLACE THE PRODUCT AT NO CHARGE